A step-by-step enrolment of a foreign student to the University College of Social Sciences

In order to start a process of getting a student visa, follow the subsequent steps:

  1. Fill in the application form;
  2. Send via email (contact@ucss.eu) scans of your documents (passport, a General Certificate of Education, confirming your completion of secondary education);
  3. Pay an enrolment fee (100 Eur) and a tuition fee (2700 Eur) for the first year of your studies.

It is easy – make a bank transfer to the account of the University College of Social Sciences and obtain all documents necessary for applying for a student visa. You will receive:

  • a confirmation letter verifying your preliminary acceptance for the first year of studies, issued on the basis of the documents sent by you in advance – the letter will be in both English and Polish;
  • a document confirming sleeping arrangements for you.

Please, fulfil the following requirements:

  1. Fill in correctly and with great care a visa application form (you can find it here, www.e-konsulat.gov.pl) in conformity with the data in your passport. Make an appointment in a Consulate of the Republic of Poland or in an Embassy of the Republic of Poland.
  2. Remember that in every consular unit of the Republic of Poland, apart from the documents sent to you by University College of Social Sciences, you will have to present all necessary documents listed on the internet site of the Polish Consulate or the Polish Embassy, adequate for your country of origin. Above all, however remember about:
    • printing a letter (after registering on the internet site www.e-konsulat.gov.pl) confirming the date of your appointment with the Consul; 
    • your passport and one photocopy of it;
    • a visa application form, filled in and signed;
    • photograph of you;
    • insurance policy valid for, at least, one year;
    • airline ticket booking conformation;
    • General Certificate of Education (confirmation of your completion of the secondary education).
  3. Wait for a decision concerning your visa.


Documents required by the University College of Social Sciences:

On arrival, please bring the following documents to the Recruitment Office as soon as possible:

  1. An internet application form downloaded from the Enrolment System of the University College of Social Sciences (hereinafter UCSS). The said application form, printed and signed, also serves as a study enrolment application form.
  2. A photocopy of your passport or any other document confirming your identity, authenticated to the original either by UCSS or by the Consul of the Republic of Poland.
  3. A photocopy of your accident insurance policy and an insurance policy against health risks, issued for a period of your studying in Poland, authenticated to the original either by UCSS. A foreign student, wishing to be enrolled for studies at UCSS, may also make a declaration to accede to the National Health Fund (NFZ) as soon as the studies begin.
  4. Authenticated original of your General Certificate of Education or its duplicate. The original of your General Certificate of Education or its duplicate has to be authenticated by one of the following organs:
    • An accredited diplomatic unit or a consular unit of the country where or whose educational system issued the Certificate, situated in the Republic of Poland or any other European Union country, country member of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – party to the Organisation for the Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
  5. A report card with all grades you received from the final examination finishing your secondary education or any other confirmation document certifying your completion of the particular educational stage.
  6. A list of all subjects you realized in the course of a particular educational stage along with all grades you obtained.
  7. Information concerning the educational curriculum accomplished, teaching contents, assumed time of learning, grading scale.
  8. Information confirming student’s entitlement both to continue education at the particular stage in the country where the Certificate was issued as well as to be accepted to studies in the country, where the document was issued and the curriculum of the studies.
  9. Two valid and up-to-date photographs.


All documents have to be in Polish. In case of documents in any other language, certified translations of them into Polish have to be done. Such certified translations have to be done by a sworn translator registered on a List of Sworn Translators owned by the Polish Ministry of Justice.