Why it's great to study at UCSS?
You will have an opportunity to study Economics (in English) in the heart of Europe.
We'll help you find a job and accommodation! Your earnings might cover the cost of studying and living. Besides that, you can also apply for a scholarship.
Be a part of an international environment and study a programme that offers unlimited career possibilities all over the world. Acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge at UCSS.
If you have any questions, please send us an email: 2dyplomy(at)gmail.com
The University College of Social Sciences (Wyższa Szkoła Lingwistyczna) was founded in 1992. We are a non-state university college, registered in the register of the Minister of Higher Education under number 104. Our mission is to bring quality European education closer to people outside Europe.
We have an indefinite time licence from the Ministry of Research and Higher Education of Poland. All our courses were validated by the Polish National Accreditation Committee (resolutions of National Accreditation Committee from 2 July 2009, 17 September 2009, 7 October 2010, and 25 September 2013 (see: https://polon.nauka.gov.pl/opi/aa/run/pokaz?execution=e3s5).
We are leaders in online education in Poland. The University College of Social Sciences in Czestochowa has been the leader of non-state colleges in Poland for years now. We were given a title of the best non-public school in the Silesia region (ranking Wprost 2012). We offer Bachelor and Master's programmes (BA, BBA, MA and MBA) in: intra, extramural and online system of study. Fields of studies: Educational Studies, Modern Languages, Pedagogy. We offer Undergraduate Degrees, Post Graduate Degrees and Diplomas. Our degree programmes are delivered in: English, German, Russian, and Polish. We teach our students all practical skills they need to succeed in their day to day lives. We teach our students how to use these skills to face new challenges in a professional as well as in everyday life.
The Economics degree study program was developed on the basis of art. 6 section 1, paragraph 4 of the statue from July 27, 2005 – Higher Education Act. Our Bachelor Studies last 3 years (six semesters).
General number of hours during the period of studies consists of:
- intramural studies - 2010 hours,
- extramural studies – 1351 hours that transfers to 180 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System). The Programme ends with the acquisition of the Professional Bachelor's Degree.
The graduate of our specialization: Economics of Small and Medium Enterprise:
• possesses knowledge about the different types and forms of financing business development and is able to apply this knowledge;
• understands the peculiarities of the virtual enterprise functioning; classifies the threats and errors of the enterprise's politics in e-business; knows the instruments of the internet marketing and the types of e-business payments;
• knows and is able to apply the procedures for the innovative changes influencing the affectivity of the enterprise functioning;
• possesses the theoretical and practical knowledge of the project management fundamentals, necessary for participation in a team-project or for management of individual projects (subprojects);
• knows and is able to apply different strategies of the local business development under the conditions of globalization; understands the basis of the formation and evaluation of the strategic alternatives; passes on the knowledge about the different methods and techniques connected to the strategic management;
• knows the prediction techniques and methods of changes' prediction at the enterprise and on financial markets; knows the basis of probability theory and statistics analysis combined with the application of optimization methods;
• understands the rights and duties of the entrepreneurs, the conditions of their realization, and the forms of legal protection of a person against the administrative organs and other entrepreneurs; knows the basis of launching and development of the individual entrepreneurship's legal entities;
• knows the essentials of audits at the enterprise; knows the methods of controlling the operations;
• identifies the operational programmes and the directions of the EU resource usage in Poland; characterizes the instruments and the essence of the financial planning based on the EU funds; describes the functioning methods of different derivatives; identifies the main types of risks connected to the derivatives' use; knows the working methods of the different types of derivatives;
• knows and is able to use the methods of gate pricing and the accounting liquidity of the enterprises; knows the conditions of state price regulation and the state regulation of the market;
• knows the Health and Safety at Work principles; possesses the basic knowledge in scope of chosen business areas with a detailed consideration of the bursary and financial department functioning; knows the problems connected to the financial management and business activity, the copyright protection, and the patent law.