Non EU citizens
The procedure in steps:
- Fill in the .
- Together with the answer from University College of Social Sciences we will send you the English test.
- Take a test which will check your level of English.
- Prepare all documents required for application at the University College of Social Sciences in Częstochowa.
- Send us the color scans of all documents by e-mail to .
- When you receive an information about outcome of the application process please pay the first year fee together with the bank transfer cost.
- After we receive the payment we will issue you an official admission letter by courier.
- When you receive an official letter and payment confirmation from the bank you will be able to apply for a visa.
Important: Applications for a given academic year should be delivered by 30th August 2019.
Important: If you do not get a visa, the University College of Social Sciences returns you tuition fee.
Documents necessary to apply for studies at the University College of Social Sciences:
- Copy of your passport– pages with photo and personal details
- High School Certificate/ BA Diploma– legalized and validated (translation into Polish made by sworn translator)
- Transcript of records
- Copy of the ID
- Insurance policy
- 2 color photos (37 mm x 52 mm): full-face photo on light background
- Statement allowing students to apply for higher studies abroad
Important: All documents should be translated into Polish.
Additionally you will have to submit:
- An insurance policy against illness or accidents for the period of studying in Poland, a European Health Insurance Card or a written declaration that you will insure yourself in the National Health Fund (NFZ) immediately after you commence the studies.
- Valid visa or Temporary Residence Permit/Karta Pobytu (immediately after the arrival)
Important: The candidate is obliged to bring original documents (mentioned above) after arriving for studies at the University College of Social Sciences, otherwise application will be invalid.