The procedure in steps:
- Fill in the .
- Together with the answer from University College of Social Sciences we will send you the English test.
- Take a test which will check your level of English.
- Prepare all documents required for application at the University College of Social Sciences in Częstochowa.
- Send us all documents.
- When you receive an information about outcome of the application process please pay the first year fee (increased by 200 euro) together the bank transfer cost.
- After we receive the payment we will send you an official admission letter by courier.
- Wait for an official letter.
Documents necessary to apply for studies at the University College of Social Sciences
- High School Certificate/ BA Diploma– legalized and validated (translation into Polish made by sworn translator)
- Transcript of records (only if you are applying for a Master Degree course)
- Copy of the ID or passport
- 2 color photos (37 mm x 52 mm): full-face photo on light background
Important: All documents should be translated into English or Polish.
Additionally you will have to submit:
An insurance policy against illness or accidents for the period of studying in Poland, a European Health Insurance Card or a written declaration that you will insure yourself in the National Health Fund (NFZ) immediately after you commence the studies.